Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Hi Family!

Hi Family!!










Wow, I don't know what to say this week. ha ha. Felicidades papi for your new calling :) 



We had our first lesson completely in Tzotzil with an hermana named Lluvia. We were looking for another person that lived in an Indigenous community house but we found Lluvia instead. We had to read quite a bit of the lesson but I hope she understood something :) She accepted baptism but she had some doubts, it was hard for us to understand just what they were. It's quite a challenge. I feel like I'm learning spanish all over again, just 10 times harder.



This week an area seventy, Elder Toris came to visit. I loved the training we had with him, what a powerful man. At the end he gave me some pretty neat advice as well. 



I will be praying for you family, I love you. 



Hermana Cook 

No comments:

Post a Comment