Thursday, February 4, 2016

Hey Family!

Hey family!! 

I LOVE YOU.
 

 
I am doing great, I am so sorry this will have to be quick, we have transfers and I am gettting a new companion for my last trasnfer.
 

 
Today we got in a taxi and asked the hermano how he was doing. He started to cry and tell us that his wife has been gone longer than expected and he thinks that she is not coming back. We said a prayer with him and he said he will come to church this Sunday and bring his daughter. His name is Miguel, pray for him please :) 

We saw Karito today saling her cakes in the center, (Pres. George says if it doesnt work out with the Elders that we can get back with her.. ha ha ) I went to play with the hermanos from Ecuador who play flutes again, and we recorded an AWESOME video, can't wait to show it to you guys. 
 

 
This week we went to Tepeyak with the chenalo zone, it was BEAUTIFUL, they had an activity with the members and we had lots of investigators come as well, I was able to play my violin for that as well.





 
 
We have lots of investigators who have all their asistances to church (5) but who have lots of difficulties, like getting divorced, getting married, family problems, etc. But we will baptize them this transfer :9 

 
My compa and I have completely lost ourselves in this work and I will miss her a lot. I love you family, HURRAH FOR ISRAEL. I am praying for you daddy and mommy and FAMILY!1 

Love,

Hermana Cook 

No comments:

Post a Comment